Ocean Tweets via @CBCOceansGuy
- Orcas hunting Tiger sharks on Cocos Island. Incredible footage of nature at its rawest.
4 days ago
- Oceans absorb more heat than any other part of the climate system. heat content is rising rapidly down to 2000m depth http://t.co/N1gzvG1rIP
19 days ago
- Moving down the food-chain: now hagfish (a.k.a. slime eels) feel the heat. who would have thought...
53 days ago
- Love in the lab: Close collaborators in science. Fun read: http://t.co/a1ZyTBsUxe
81 days ago
- Obama poised to designate world's largest no-take marine reserve in the central Pacific: http://t.co/tarqsdsmzT
92 days ago
- #HoytPeckham #OurOcean2014 Fantastic talk about bycatch solutions in various fisheries through collaborative research involving fishermen
95 days ago